Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Becoming the Wiz

I thought the activties in this presentation were awesome. They are definetly going to be awesome resources to use in the classroom. I hav to admit it was kind of funny that I was the only blue person in the entire class. When I was looking over my teammates blogs about this presentation I have to admit that I agree with Bridget. There was A LOT of information in this presentation, and I have to admit I really didn't absorb as much as I would like to have. To be honest I don't think that there is really anyway your team could fix that. You wiki is awesome, it's very well organized and I know that it is going to be an awesome resource for me to use. I'm thinking that maybe inbetween each transition amongst the group you guys could have done maybe a little exact overview of what the page was all about. This might help, with all of the scientific infomation, especially for people like me who never have really been interested in learning about the brain. I know I didn't put all positive feedback but you folks did a great job on the presentation, and with all of the information that you had to share I wouldn't have cut anything out it.

No comments: