Monday, March 24, 2008

AWNM

Overall, I really enjoyed the presentation. I thought the topic was very interesting, and you were all very prepared. Dan Pink sounds like a fascinating individual. Your powerpoint was organized and clear. I like how you had an activity for each point. I do agree with Tyler though, I wished there had been more activities that required movement. I like to get up and move around. I liked the activities you had a lot. I think the story one where Dan Pink was holding the toilet brush could be used in any grade. It's never too early to use your imagination :) I think that many of the activities you did with us could be used in the classroom, and even the ones that wouldn't work were good because they got us thinking as teachers about our students: how they think, what do they think about, etc... This book really sounds interesting. I will probably go out and read it at some point. Great job.

No comments: