Friday, March 28, 2008

Becoming a "Wiz"

I thought you did an amazing job on your presentation. I agree that the Wizard of Oz theme could get a little annoying (my mother used to force me to watch it EVERY year at Thanksgiving!) I have always found the human brain fascinating, so your presentation really interested me even before you began. I felt that your wiki was very well organized, although there was one page that wouldn't open for me. I think it was one of Angela's pages. Parts of it showed up, but it didn't look like the one that you had on your computer. Other than that the presentation was pretty much error free except for some minor spellings errors on the wiki pages, but those are pretty much inconsequential :) I really enjoyed all of your activities. The test that you had us do at the beginning was a great opener to your presentation. Well done!

No comments: